COZY CREEK PRIMITIVES

COZY CREEK PRIMITIVES-Creating Primitive & Folkart dolls are my passion. I love the simplicity of the Primitive style and the Whimsy of Folk Art! I incorporate that love into each and every handmade item I create. I simply love every minute of it! Here in my little shop I value quality over quantity. I put my whole heart, time, patience and lots of attention to detail into every single piece of art I create, along with imagination, uniqueness and whimsy! I don't have anyone working for me. I create each and every doll, every stitch, every detail from start to finish. When you add one of my items to your home you can be assured that it was completely handcrafted by me and only me. Not only do I put time and attention to detail into the appearance of my items, but also into the quality of the work itself and the materials used. I make sure that my items are solid, sturdy and well constructed. I realize that my items aren't just a decoration for one season, or one holiday. I know they will be brought out year after year, or on display every day of the year. Some will be given to loved ones and special friends as gifts or even handed down to children and grandchildren... they become part of a family and a home so I make sure each one is special. I also use only non-toxic materials in the creation of my items and nothing that I use has a chemical odor. The only scent my dolls will have are the wonderful, pleasant, heart-warming smells of coffee, tea, cinnamon or vanilla. My items are also from a completely smoke free environment. I enjoy knowing that the items I create with my whole heart, here in my home, surrounded by the love of my family, will be treasured by my customers as a part of their own home and family. Wendy Marro

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Jingle, Merry, Icy And Frosty Stump Snowmen!!

ALL ARE SPOKEN FOR!
( From left to right... 'Jingle', 'Icy', 'Merry', 'Frosty'.)
OOAK Stump Sowmen! Each one is lovingly handcrafted and is completely unique!
Available in my Etsy Shop!






No comments:

Post a Comment